Friday, February 27, 2009

Fresh Spring Greens


Spring Green Chrysanthemum Flower Ring by TheBrassHussy


I took a shiny new piece of raw brass filigree, added a vintage patina, bent the filigree around a ring mandrel and attached a Spring Green Japanese Lucite Flower Cabochon.

This ring adjusts from size 6 to size 9.





Le Jardin - XL Clutch Purse with Gemstone Purse Charm by mabellecherie


Le Jardin - A limited edition clutch purse with an extra large 10 inch silver-tone nickel kisslock frame.

The outer fabric is made with a modern graphical design cotton featuring black, brown, light blue and lime green flowers and leaves with brown swirls on a white background.

3 comments:

sassyglassdesigns said...

I love the Spring Green ring and the clutch is adorable.

Vandiva said...

Thank you so much for featuring my clutch purse in your wonderful blog!

Miss Monica June said...

How cute, I just LOVE it! I wish I could have it :)