Friday, February 27, 2009

Fresh Spring Greens


Spring Green Chrysanthemum Flower Ring by TheBrassHussy


I took a shiny new piece of raw brass filigree, added a vintage patina, bent the filigree around a ring mandrel and attached a Spring Green Japanese Lucite Flower Cabochon.

This ring adjusts from size 6 to size 9.





Le Jardin - XL Clutch Purse with Gemstone Purse Charm by mabellecherie


Le Jardin - A limited edition clutch purse with an extra large 10 inch silver-tone nickel kisslock frame.

The outer fabric is made with a modern graphical design cotton featuring black, brown, light blue and lime green flowers and leaves with brown swirls on a white background.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Spring Green ring and the clutch is adorable.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my clutch purse in your wonderful blog!

Monica said...

How cute, I just LOVE it! I wish I could have it :)