Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beautiful Sterling Silver Jewelry by Brooke


Fine Jewelry by Brooke

While working with my promotions partner, I fell in love with this Fine Silver necklace in her Etsy shop.

She describes it as "A raised and quilted heart is framed on this charming handmade fine silver pendant. The pendant hangs from a sterling silver chain with some handmade forged links and has a hand forged S clasp closure. All metals are sterling silver and have been oxidized for added contrast. "

Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sterling and brass jewelries are the common jewelries that most girls love. I have a sister who loves making brass accessories. Every time I go to our trusted brass rods supplier, she comes with me if she's in the mood to make jewelries. Well, I can say that she's good in choosing quality brass.